This is an evolving set of philosphy.txt for this blog
- This blog is not written by an expert. The style of blogging for this will the extremely old style blogging. I am not here to give instructions but to share my experiences and listen and share advice
- This blog is the only place where i will publish my writings. My hermitage in the jungle of internet. An POSSE (Publish here and syndicate elsewhere)approach of the Indieweb community.
- What will you find here? The small but important thoughts. The quotes that speak to me. Links to things I read that I feel are important enough to share. And short essays and reviews. I aim for this place to be a reflection of me, my day-to-day life, and the things that interest me. In my mind, that’s what a personal blog should be
- No Rules, No Title, No Format. As I mentione in my first post. I want it to give a feel of walking into my dorm room (when i had one) and chatting with friends. Some post may not have title like my status updates. This is done to follow the Old style blogging which i advocate. In the earlier times when blogging was still new There were no “rules” about what a post had to look like or be. No titles. No format. Just some thoughts and a bunch of links for the day. This is the feel I’m trying to recapture.
- How do you link to posts that have no title from your blog? Clicking on the continue reading of any post will direct you to the permalink for that post.